Looking for Life Insurance?
Life insurance is not only the cornerstone of a solid financial plan, but it’s hands down one of the most cost-effective ways to protect the people who depend on you financially.
Consider these factors:
1. What would happen to your family if you were to die prematurely? Would they be able to maintain their current lifestyle?
2. Would your kids be able to go to college? Would your spouse be able to shoulder the load with one income?
3. If you have a child, are married, or you’re are carrying any kind of debt, purchasing life insurance is a no-brainer.
If all three are an issue, we can assist you in obtaining the life insurance you need.
Here are a few other reasons to have life insurance though:
- Charitable donations
- Pay federal death and estate taxes
- Create an inheritance for your heirs
- Pay Final Expenses
We make buying life insurance easy
At Insignis One™ LLC, we make the process of buying life insurance extremely simple.
We have access to a wide range of life insurance carriers so we can survey the marketplace and based on your individual rating criteria, find the best possible life insurance policy at the best price.
When purchasing life insurance there are a few things to consider. Do I need Term Life, Whole Life, or Indexed Universal Life?
If you don’t understand the difference that’s okay. That’s what we’re here for.
Life insurance cost is based on two main variables — your age, and your health.
How much life insurance do I need?
A mistake that we often see people make is basing their life insurance coverage on a guess, or just grabbing a number out of thin air without realizing what the impact of inflation could have on their life insurance proceeds.
One of the benefits of working with an independent agent like us is that we can sit down, and through a comprehensive needs analysis, determine the exact amount of coverage you will need to protect the people who depend on you.
The amount of coverage you need depends on a number of different variables. Here are a few examples:
- how many children you have
- your future earnings potential
- whether or not you’re married
- spouses future earnings potential
- you and your spouses age
- amount of debt you have
How to get started on your Life Insurance quote
Either way we’ll make the process simple!